I was going to do a proper blog post but my heart is too full. Instead, I’m sharing my favourite memories from the past year (as captured in various pictures). In chronological order… 🙂
- That time a bunch of strangers in Lagos all agreed to hang out at Bogobiri and discuss politics, relationships and just chill. 🙂
- That time he traveled from Lagos to PH just to surprise me on Valentine’s Day. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw him!
- That time a different set of friends decided to shoot our own “Happy in Port Harcourt” video, and it turned into a picnic with chocolate cake, popcorn, puff-puff and zobo 🙂 We will release that video…one day.
- That time he asked me to be his wife <3 🙂
- That time we decided to take a family portrait just as I was stepping out of the shower with my freshly washed hair still dripping! I was worried but I think it turned out okay 😀
- That time he brought me a birthday cake, and I realized my plans to have no celebration whatsoever had been totally destroyed. But my team-mates are amazing guys. Yes… I’m spending my birthday at work.
@Kitchnbutterfly once told me, “How you live your days is how you live your life.” My days have been awesome. Here’s to more laughter, better champagne, gourmet coffee, fine chocolate and friends that stick closer than family. Above all, here’s to God who never leaves me in doubt about His Love, despite my unworthiness. I love you, Lord. Thank you.